Effective beginning of 2015-2016 school year
In order to maintain the safe flow of traffic on campus, Buffalo Valley Public Schools will be implementing the following:
- Parents picking up or dropping off students please enter through the East gate and follow the road around the circle and unload students in the gravel area next to the covered walkway and then exit via the East gate.
- High School students, a parking spot will be assigned to you on your first day of classes, please enter through the East gate and park in your designated spot.
- Elementary teachers please enter through the East gate and park in the parking area North of the gym.
- High School teachers please enter through the West gate and park along the fence on the West side of the high school.
- The driveway on the West side of the high school will be for the loading and unloading of buses and school business pickup and deliveries.
Picture layout below
For more information please contact:
Superintendent Justin Kennedy, email@example.com