ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2015-16 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW OPEN!
Enrollment for students new to Buffalo Valley Public Schools takes place in the Buffalo Valley Elementary office.
For more information please contact:
Tammy Hunter, Enrollment Coordinator email@example.com
Enrollment Hours - Monday through Thursday - 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
If you have just moved to Buffalo Valley, please enroll your students at your earliest convenience. Questions? Call 918-522-4426.
Documents Required for Enrollment
1. Two proofs of residency are required. The following documents will be accepted:
CURRENT, original full-page electric, gas, or water bill reflecting the service addressAND
CURRENT mortgage documents, a CURRENT lease agreement, or a Real estate purchase contract (NO CONTINGENCY CLAUSE) reflecting the property address, agent’s name, address and phone number.
BOTH OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED
BEFORE ENROLLMENT CAN BE COMPLETED.
The district will not accept driver’s licenses, checks, or pieces of mail as proof of residence.|
2. An original state certified birth certificate. Oklahoma law states that Kindergarten students must be five years of age on or before September 1; and First Grade students must be six years of age on or before September 1.
3. Required Immunization records from health department or doctor's office must be presented for students to enroll. NOTE: The state of Oklahoma requiresHepatitis A and Hepatitis B immunizations along with the normal childhood immunization series. Please check the requirements.
4. Student's previous school information (withdrawal forms) - please have the address & telephone number of the previous school.
5. Mid-High and High School Students (9th - 12th grades) require a copy of their transcript and a withdrawal from their previous school with current grades.
Students will NOT be issued a class schedule without a transcript and withdrawal form.
7. Other documents (if applicable):Proof of custody/guardianship (court documents), Certified Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) Card, Special Education or Gifted/Talented records, and important addresses and telephone numbers (i.e. place of employment, physician, dentist, emergency numbers, address and/or phone number of former school district).
PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST ACCOMPANY STUDENT FOR ENROLLMENT TO BE COMPLETED.
Certain requirements for enrollment into the schools of Oklahoma are set forth by the Legislature and recorded in the “Oklahoma School Code.” Those requirements as follows:
5 doses OF DPT/DTaP
2 doses MMR
4 doses of Polio vaccine
Varicella (Chicken Pox)
3 doses of Hepatitis B
2 doses of Hepatitis
ALL students must furnish health records that are in compliance with state law.
If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please call the Tammy Hunter at (918) 522-4426 or FAX (918) 522-4287